Friday, July 11, 2008

Didnt blog much this week. Kinda busy this week.

TODAY

mdm teng says she will treat us pizza next week. Cause we put in lots & lots of effort and time into preparation for the nomad. Yays. Im getting excited. :)
okay, enough. First period was e maths in the mornings. I did my homework! & i paid quite some attention. Compared to last time.
Chinese lesson! which was my most enjoyable one. Went ava room to watch some vcd. It's nice & touching lehh. But then we didnt have time to watch finish. We only had 2periods then bell ring.
School ends at 12.45pm! Early uh.
Quickly get changed. Sharon was late today, So i accompanied her do school service. Need to sit at the foyer there for about 1 hour. Crapped & laughed alot. Super slack cans. Watched bboys played volley at the parade squar. At first I was thinking to play with them one. But then the sun is like so freaking hot. & & i haven apply sunblock.
Accompanied liyu while she was waiting for her mum. Chit-chat for a while. Talked alot agains.

Next was trainings! ;D
Took ball, then went outdoor court. This time i applied sunblock, SPF 50. more than enough. I dont wanna become even blacker & blacker. In Fact, our team improved quite alot. Today ahs, mr ong keep praising us. Good, good, V good, nice try, etc. & he's in a happy mood, Always get to see him smiling. I think we'll ba able to play match real soon. Jiayou bgirls!

Some of them got to attend the awards nite at 5.30pm, So no choice. Trainings got to end early. Around 4.30pm. im not get used to trainings ending so early, its like halfway through only :(

After trainings went to amk hub with sharon. Thinking of buying stuffs. I bought gogo franks. ITS NICE LAHHH! Wanna buy another one also not enough money. But then im currently gonna broke. My weekly allowance not much left.
Then went home.

k laas. Gotto go! I wanna watch my tv tv tv.
BYE ;D

No comments: